::Bakugan Role Play::
With This Awesome Site. Why Not Join the Fun? There Are Limitations As Guests. please LOGIN or REGISTER
With This Awesome Site. Why Not Join the Fun? There Are Limitations As Guests. please LOGIN or REGISTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching For Fun? Be One Of Us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clerih's Cards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clerih
Mod
Mod
Clerih

Clerih's Cards Empty
PostSubject: Clerih's Cards   Clerih's Cards Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:45 pm

Certain Bakugan Cards:
Balloon Wave( Wyvern): Increases G by 200
Purple Tornado(Naga): Increases G by 200
Feather Stinger(Storm Skyress): Increasses G by 300 And Blocks the Gate
Grand Heat - Volcanic Flare(Ultimate Dragonoid): Divide's the Opponents G by 2
Heating Golem(Hammer Gorem): Switches G
Prey Slash(Preyas): Decreases Opponent By 200g , (Works on The 2 Evolved Preyas)
Meteor Fang(Blade Tigrerra): Nullify Last 2 Abilities And Opponent Cant Use 2 Abilities, Loses 200g
Flash And Plus Extreme(Alpha Hydranoid): Increases G by 200 and opponent cant use abilities this turn, Can Move Opponent
Dragonic Dive(Infinity Wyvern): Increases G by 400 and Opponent Lose 400g
Silent Energy(Silent Naga): Reduces Opponent G to 0

Special Ability:
Fake Card: Play Only On the Activation of Opponent's Gate Card, It Switches the Gate to Battle Sham And Apply the Effect of the Battle Sham Gate. Aftermath, You Cant Use Any Abilities for this turn
Back to top Go down
Ace
Resistance Leader
Ace

Clerih's Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clerih's Cards   Clerih's Cards Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:37 pm

Sorry but these cards will take the battle out of hand will completely cut down the competition between the brawlers therefore i do not aceept these
Back to top Go down

Clerih's Cards
Page 1 of 1