::Bakugan Role Play::
With This Awesome Site. Why Not Join the Fun? There Are Limitations As Guests. please LOGIN or REGISTER
With This Awesome Site. Why Not Join the Fun? There Are Limitations As Guests. please LOGIN or REGISTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching For Fun? Be One Of Us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Bakugan And Cards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace
Resistance Leader
Ace

My Bakugan And Cards Empty
PostSubject: My Bakugan And Cards   My Bakugan And Cards Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:27 pm

This is my Bakupak

Dark-ON Bakupak

My Bakugan And Cards Darkus20dragonoid20250gNaga:1000G
My Bakugan And Cards Darkus%20Dragonoid%20250g Percival:600G
My Bakugan And Cards Darkus%20Dragonoid%20250g Viper Helios:600G
My Bakugan And Cards Darkus%20Dragonoid%20250g Hyper Draganoid:550G
My Bakugan And Cards Darkus%20Dragonoid%20250g Alpha Hydranoid:550G
My Bakugan And Cards Darkus%20Dragonoid%20250gReaper:400G
My Bakugan And Cards Darkus%20Dragonoid%20250gCentepoid:400G
My Bakugan And Cards Darkus%20Dragonoid%20250g Seige:400g
My Bakugan And Cards Darkus%20Dragonoid%20250g Mantris:350G
My Bakugan And Cards Darkus%20Dragonoid%20250g Fear Ripper:350G
My Bakugan And Cards Darkus%20Dragonoid%20250g Preyas:400G
My Bakugan And Cards Pyrus20hynoid20250g/My Bakugan And Cards Haos20manion20260gPreyas Angelo:500G/Diablo:550G

Cards I Have:

FUSION ABILITY

Omega: Increase your Viper Helios' power level by 200G.

Depth Flare: Increase your Pyrus Bakugan by 100G.

Final Demolition: Increase your Alpha Hydranoid by 100G.

Distraction Buster: Negates your opponent's Ability Card.

Destruction Impact: Allows your Dual Hydranoid to nullify your opponent's Gate Card, and increase its own power level by 100G.

My Bakugan And Cards SbcSPECIAL ABILITY
Haos and Darkus Co-Relation: If you are a Haos Bakugan against a Darkus Bakugan, increase the Haos' power level by 100G.

Pyrus and Darkus Vertical Relation: If you have a Pyrus Bakugan on the field and there's a Darkus Bakugan on the field, or if you have a Darkus Bakugan on the field and there's a Pyrus Bakugan on the field, increase your power level by 100G.

Pure Light: If you possess a Haos Bakugan in battle, restore 1 Bakugan from either yours or your opponent's defeated pile and add it to your arsenal.

Haos and Ventus Diagonal Relation: If you have a Haos Bakugan on the field and there's a Ventus Bakugan on the field, or if you have a Ventus Bakugan on the field and there's a Haos Bakugan on the field, increase your power level by 100G.

Haos Freeze: If you have a Haos Bakugan on the field, prevent your opponent's from using Ability Cards this turn. Special and Fusion Abilities, however, are excluded from this effect. Then, you may shoot in another Bakugan and combine power levels.

Pyrus and Subterra Co-Relation: If you are a Pyrus Bakugan against a Subterra Bakugan, increase your Pyrus' power level by 100G.

Merge Shield: Replicate and increase your Darkus Bakugan's power level by however many G your opponent's Bakugan has gained in this battle.

Darkus and Aquos Co-Relation: If you are a Darkus Bakugan against an Aquos Bakugan, increase your Darkus' power level by 100G

Revive: Return all of your lost Bakugans back to your arsenal.

Copycat: Re-use one of yours or your opponent's card against them. Attribute requirements for the card are still applied.

Shade: Negate all of your opponent's active Ability Cards.

Venomous Beast Torrent Attack: If you have a beastly Bakugan on the battlefield, you may exchange it for another beastly Bakugan and switch positions in the game. This card also works for defeated Bakugan.

Doom Companion: Destroy all Bakugans on the Gate Card you've activated this card for.
[color=Navy]
Double Dimension: Negate the effect of the opponent's Ability Card if you have a Darkus Bakugan in the battle.

Dimension 4: Negate opponent's Gate Card power boost if you have a Darkus Bakugan in the battle.

My Bakugan And Cards SacABILITY CARDS

Night Explorer: Allows your Percival Bakugan to decrease the opponent's power level by 300G.

Darkus Driver: Increase your Darkus Percival's power level by 200G.

Tri Gunner: Increase your Percival Bakugan's power level by 300G.

Misty Shadow: Use your Percival Bakugan to decrease the opponent's Bakugan's power level back to it's base G level.

Black Maiden: Transfer 200G from your opponent's Bakugan to your Darkus Percival.

Darkus Thunder: Increase your Darkus Percival's power level by 300G and decrease your opponent's power level by 200G.

Void Stream: Increase your Viper Helios' power level by 400G.

Dual Dragon: Hyper Dragonoid spilt into 2 dragons with 400 Gs

Item Core: Adds 100 Gs to every Hyper Dragonoid

Lash and Blast Extreme: If your Alpha Hydranoid Brawls your opponent's Bakugan on the same Gate Card, trap that opponent's Bakugan, then your opponent's trapped Bakugan cannot move to any other Gate Card on the field and cannot return to the arsenal for this round only. Also, increase your Alpha Hydranoid's power level by 100G.

[color:5c5a=#000000]Bottom Zero: Allows your Silent Bakugan or Naga Bakugan to decrease your opponent's Bakugan by 300G.

Silent Down: Use your Silent Bakugan or Naga Bakugan to transfer all of the power G your opponent has gained.

Sai-Curious Shield: Use your Silent Bakugan or Naga Bakugan to negate the effect of an Ability Card played after this.

Darkus Riot: Increase your Darkus Ultimate Bakugan, Silent Bakugan or Naga Bakugan by 200G.

Shadowscratch: Nullify your opponent's Gate Card and drop their Bakugan's power level by 50G.

Bakugan Drain: Use your Naga Bakugan to transfer all of the G of one or more allies Bakugan in your arsenal.</FONT>

Trident of Doom: Increase your Alpha Hydranoid's power level by 200G.

Final Destruction: Increase your Alpha Hydranoid's power level by 200G.

Destroy Vanish: Allows your Alpha Hydranoid to get rid all of the total power G of your opponent's Bakugan in this round

Terminal Trident: Allows your Alpha Hydranoid to decrease your opponent's Bakugan by 300G.

Gazer Exedra: Increase your Hydranoid's or Dual Hydranoid's power level by 100G.

Dual Gazer: Allows your Dual Hydranoid to attack an opponent's Bakugan on another Gate Card, along with the battle it is currently in against the opponent's Bakugan on its own Gate Card. Also, increase Dual Hydranoid's power level by 50G.

Wall Lock: Neutralize your opponent's active Ability Card.

Shadowscratch: Nullify your opponent's Gate Card and drop their Bakugan's power level by 50G.

Chaos of Darkness: Allows your Darkus Bakugan to attack anywhere on the battlefield.

Gate Building: You can add an additional Gate Card on the field.

Attractor: Use your Centipoid Bakugan to move any Bakugan on the field to any other Gate Card you want.

My Bakugan And Cards Gc GATE CARD

Double Battle: Both players shoot in another Bakugan to the battle and combine G power levels.

Joker's Wild: If there is a Darkus attributed Bakugan on this Gate Card, it wins automatically. If there are two or more Darkus Bakugans on this Gate Card, continue the round without Gate Card effects.

Accelerate: Change the opponent's attribute to anything to make it a better chance of winning for your Bakugan.

Final Judgment: Call a Bakugan attribute. Drain all power from every Bakugans on this Gate Card with the exception of the attribute you called out.

Scapegoat: Decide whether the battle on a certain Gate Card should continue or not, call "Continue" or "Stop".

Bio Hazard: Undo your opponent's previous move.

Trade Off: If your opponent's Bakugan has 400G or higher, you automatically defeat it.

Positive Delta: If you are a Ventus, Darkus, or Subterra Bakugan, decrease an Aquos, Pyrus, or Haos Bakugan by 200G. If you are a Pyrus, Aquos, or Haos Bakugan, decrease a Darkus, Ventus, or Subterra Bakugan by 200G. If you are attacked by one of the Bakugan in your combination triangle, YOUR Bakugan is decreased by 200G.

3rd Judgment: Stalls the battle until one other player throws in a Bakugan, then one Bakugan can survive on this Gate Card only.

Battle Sham: Destroy all the Bakugans on the battlefield except the Bakugans which are standing on this Gate Card.
Back to top Go down

My Bakugan And Cards
Page 1 of 1